Congrats to Forever Petals by Vee for winning the Small Business category in the 2017 SA Flavor Fiesta Medal Contest!
Small businesses are what makes San Antonio unique—as my buddy Aaron Passmore always says, “support local.” And with the medal mania only getting bigger, one of the best marketing investments that a business can make is a Fiesta Medal. But there are some businesses that are a cut above the rest. Here are my four favorites from 2017 in the Small Business category, now it’s time for you to vote for your favorite! Voting ends 4/27 at midnight!!!
Which is your favorite Small Business Medal in the 2017 SA Flavor Contest?
- Forever Petals by Vee (48%, 1,130 Votes)
- MAARS Pizza & More (47%, 1,094 Votes)
- Karolina's Antiques (4%, 84 Votes)
- Rudy Fernandez Produce (1%, 33 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,341
- Forever Petals by Vee—not gonna lie, this one holds something special in my heart because it was my first medal of 2017; love the dangling calavera and beautiful flowers
- Karolina’s Antiques—these guys not only have one of the best small business medals, they know how to throw a party (TWO in fact!); they played on the Lotería theme in this medal full of bling
- MAAR’s Pizza & More—love the combination of aliens and sugar skulls; it was only until later that David Durbin pointed out the David Bowie reference at the top
- Rudy Fernandez Produce—love Avocado Man and all the fruit that surrounds him; one of my favorites for 2017 because it’s just so fun
All right, voting ends at midnight on April 27th! Who will you chose to be our winner??
Check out the SA Flavor online store for all the hottest Fiesta Medals! Free shipping for all orders $20 or more! Sign up for the SA Flavor Newsletter for all the best of SA without the spam!